Thursday, April 26, 2012

YAY!!! Muffin top pan

Wilton 12 cup Muffin Top Pan
So today I decided to run out to Wal-Mart before I had to go to work tonight. I was extremely happy to see that they got the Wilton muffin top pan in and it was only $11. I of course grabbed it up and some new cooling racks too. What you should know is although I will be 30 this summer I still get excited like a little kid in a candy store when I get what I want.

2 pack of Wal-Mart cooling racks.
I don't ask for much and when I do it's usually something that's not expensive. I have so many plan's for this pan alone that I can't contain my giddiness about it. I just felt the need to share this bit of info with you all. If you own one than you may understand how I feel.

Photo's are from my phone so they're not the greatest quality lol.

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment