Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My makeup sillyness

So I've been known to have too many hobbies and makeup happens to be one of them. I decided to do my makeup one day and my niece was with me. I feel that you should I can get a little bright with my makeup which leads to why my niece prefers I wear neutrals and brown's. I understand why she feels this way, she is 14 after all and being out with me when I go wild can be embarrassing for her. She prefers this look.

 Look at that hair!Scary for some people. not a good hair day, I had gone swimming and let it dry that way.

I personally like this look but I also have a fondness for look's like this.

I know it can be an eyeful for some people but I have an awesome fiance who take's me for who I am. Seeing how I am kind of new to this I have to say it's kind of obvious I also have a huge fondness for all thing's drag queen. You'll see at some point what I mean.

Yeah yeah yeah I know the hair again. Ugh oh well it happens lol a lot.

Well that's all I've got for now but Greg might swing in later. Hope you have a great day. I have to get ready for work soon. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment