Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Our May weekend adventure

So Greg had Friday and Saturday off last week and since he'll be starting his new job this week we decided to make a weekend of it. I requested Friday off and don't work weekends so that was easy enough to accomplish. We live in beautiful New England and love to go on long scenic drives. I happen to be horrible with finding locations so he took me the next state over to show me how to get to his new job in case I ever had to get out there. We ended up journeying through Massachusetts and a little into to Vermont. Mainly Massachusetts though. If you have ever been up this way and been to the Berkshires than you know how pretty it is out that way.

Travelling through we decided to go find the Hoosic Tunnel. I'm not sure if we mentioned it but we're kind of ghost enthusiasts. Well we really like haunting's so we are the kind of creepy couple that look up cemeteries and haunted locations and head out to them to see what it's like for ourselves.

Greg waiting it out
Me getting creeped out
The deserted steep road.

 Well on a back road into the land of darkness we hit a steep grade in the road that caused us to need a cool down for the brakes. This road was pitch black and apparently not many people drive that road. In total 5 people passed by and the only one who stopped was the first person to drive by who was willing to help out if we needed it. Thank you guy in the huge red truck. Currently we live in Connecticut but I want to move to Vermont so badly it seems like I'm going to burst at times. I absolutely loath living in Connecticut. Don't get me wrong it's really pretty out here too but a lot of the people can be so snide and just down right mean. Besides I work a minimum wage job in a very expensive state.

Six Flags was scary too
I just wanted to give you a sight into what we saw. And for a terrifying addition we hit a few tag sales this weekend too and caught a glimpse of something that should be shared. One pic is from the six flags horror show on mother's day and the other ones are from our tag sale terror.
Booty shorts & no bra. Why?

She was way too old for that

No comments:

Post a Comment